Diameter:Large size - 2.76inch;Medium size - 2.36inch;Small size - 1.97inch
Package:bath bomb mold*15
How to make bath bomb:
Step 1.Gather your supplies.
- Dry ingredients: 8 oz. Baking soda, 4 oz.Citric acid, 4 oz. Corn starch, 4 oz. Epsom salts
- Liquid:1 tsp Plant oil, ¾ tsp. Water, 2 tsp. Essential oil, Food coloring
- Tools: Bath bomb molds, Whisk, Spoon, Bowl,Cup
Step 2. Combine dry ingredients.
- Dump all of dry ingredients into the bowl.
- Stir them all evenly with whisk.
Step 3. Combine the liquid.
- Place all of liquid into a cup and stir until well mixed.
- Note: Be careful, too much water will ruin your bath bomb!
Step 4. Mix liquid and dry ingredients together.
- Slowly add small amounts of the liquid to dry ingredients while whisking.
- Repeat this step until all the liquid emptied.
- The mixture should begin to clump together when you squish it.
Step 5. Pack mixture into molds.
- Grab your mold and pack tightly the mixture into the first half of the mold.
- Then do the same with the second half.Step 6. Press the two sides together.
- Squeeze the molds together to create your sphere.
- You can add some rose petals or lavenders on top of the second half.
Step 7.Compact the mixture into mold.
- Press firmly to prevent bath bomb cracking.
- Remove any excess mixture around the mold.
- Note: Be careful, rotate the mold will not help to remove the bath bomb!
Step 8.Tap slightly around the mold.
- Use a spoon to tap slightly around the molds.
Step 9. Gently remove the bath bomb.
- Carefully remove the bath bomb from the mold.
Step 10. Let bath bomb dry.
- Place them on wax paper on top of a fluffy towel.
- Let the bath bombs dry for at least one day before you use them!
PERFECT SIZE - Large diameter is 2.76in - 5 set, Medium diameter is 2.36in - 5 set, Small diameter is 1.97in - 5 set. You can make 2.6 to 6.1 oz bath bombs depending on the ingredients used.
MIX YOUR OWN RECIPES - You can add in nourishing oatmeal, soothing essential oil or flower petals, this molds will help you achieve.
EASY TO MAKE - Please see the product description! This is super simple and easy to make. I hope you you enjoy this DIY.
RELAXED & ECONOMICAL - Make the bath bombs by yourself can save your money and enjoy the weekend of crafting with family and friends.
PERFECT GIFT - DIY bath bomb is a really cool christmas gift idea! The molds are also the christmas balls which fill ornaments for christmas decoration.