We are proud to present the famous Thermomorph Moldable Plastic Pellets - 17.6 Ounce Mega Tub.
With so many on offer recently, it is wise to have a brand you can trust. The Thermomorph Moldable Plastic Pellets - 17.6 Ounce Mega Tub is certainly that and will be a excellent purchase.
For this price, the Thermomorph Moldable Plastic Pellets - 17.6 Ounce Mega Tub is highly respected and is always a regular choice with most people. ThermoMorph have included some great touches and this means good value for money.
Do you like unique, bespoke and personal touches in you home? Do you love creating new and inventive things, but just cant find the right material to do so? Or are you an amateur sculptor, and are looking for ways to improve your skills on your craft?
Well, with these revolutionary plastic pellets you can turn your wonderful ideas into exceptional creations! Polymorph is an advanced modelling compound that becomes mouldable when warm, and solidifies at room temperature. It's made out of lightweight polyester thermoplastic, which acts like clay when warm, but when it cools, it's a strong plastic. Unlike other products that lock in shape forever once they are dry, Polymorph can be reheated over and over again and re-moulded into any number of configurations.
There are hundreds of uses you can put Polymorph to, and they can extremely practical too! Use them around the house for small DIY tasks such as creating grips for your Alan keys, stopping small leaks, making brackets for walls or even adding handles to cutlery. They're the perfect solution for professions too, as you can create props, masks and prototypes for any creation!
How to use:
1. Heat some water to 150+ degrees F.
2. Pour Polymorph pellets into the water.
3. Wait approximately two minutes or until white Polymorph pellets turn clear and stick together.
4. Remove from the water and get rid of any remaining liquid between the pellets.
5. Form into desired shape with your hands, tools, moulds, or any other means necessary. You can also add food colouring to your plastic at this point.
6. Once you've got your Polymorph creation finalized, let it cool to room temperature and use.